Train the trainer.
Efforts to prepare the children as eco-ambassadors for the future will come to reality as young are ventured into training for protection and promotion of the environment, including its people.
Therefore, SEEF has set up this "Train the trainer eco-program" for school teachers in the Krishna District of Andhra Pradesh.
1. Enabling the young to grow nature- and social friendly according to the SEEF project charter.
2. Imparting climate-change education with social consequences to the young.
3. Helping the young to truly understand inclusivity and have empathy towards all living beings through workshops and competitions.
ASSISTANCE OFFERED BY SEEF
1. Manual to guide workshops.
2. Set of curriculum to have regular classes.
3. Guidelines to assess the understanding of the children.
4. Monthly feedback and coaching sessions with staff.