AT A GALANCE
Efforts to prepare the children as eco-ambassadors for the future will come to reality as young are ventured into training for protection and promotion of the environment, including its people. Therefore, Social Ecology Education Fund has set up this "Train the trainer eco-program" for school teachers in the Krishna District of Andhra Pradesh.
Enabling the young to grow nature- and social friendly according to the SEEF project charter.
- Imparting climate-change education with social consequences to the young;
- Helping the young to truly understand inclusivity and have empathy towards all living beings through workshops and competitions.
Children between the age group of 8-15
This pilot is being implemented in Avanigadda in Krishna District in Andhra Pradesh. Based on the results it will be extended to Agriripalli Mandal in Krishna District.
A weekly special class (2 to 3 hrs.) animated by staff members specifically dedicated to the project.
January 2021- December 2025 (subject to further extension)
Assistance offered by SEEF:
- Manual to guide workshops
- Set of curriculum to have regular classes
- Guidelines to assess the understanding of the children
- Monthly feedback and coaching sessions with staff
SEEF acts as exclusive partner for educational support.
Read here the full Letter of Intention: