Small impact, great power
Access to education
INDIA - Jonah eco kindergarten
DR CONGO - Mayombe's eco-friendly school network
DR Congo - Nsumbi - école écologique
DR Congo - Tshimpondo - école écologique
DR Congo - Kimuanda Tsundi - école écologique
INDIA - Stand up, girl ! Talent academy
INDIA - Avanigadda ecoclub
DR CONGO - Brigade zéro déchet de Nsioni
BURUNDI - Coopérative écologique de Muyinga
DR CONGO - Les Pépinières sociales du Mayombe
INDIA - Pangmoul Junior eco farm
Partner with us
Get in touch
1. Preserve the beauty of the earth and its habitants.
2. Limit useless consumption of natural resources as water and gas or electricity and precious materials.
3. Avoid the use of plastic, toxic or polluting material or components.
4. Limit, collect, recycle waste and reuse materials.
5. Use natural ingredients for homemade food instead of consuming industrial products.
6. Prefer locally manufactured goods and services instead of letting them come from multinationals far away.
7. Respect the equality ànd the diversity of all people and treat them correctly.
8. Give each person access to education and do not allow money, origin, religion or disabilities to be an issue.
9. Ensure that the working conditions and remuneration of coworkers and suppliers are fair, excluding children or oppressed groups.
10. As responsible citizens, give every day the best of ourselves to make the earth a good place to live together.
ECOLOGIC, ORGANIC AND FAIR TRADE STANDARDS PRINCIPLES @ SCHOOL
1. Access to free and responsible education.
2. Limitation of the ecological footprint.
4. Natural materials and manufactured goods are preferred above industrialized ones.
5. Strong commitment to avoid the use of plastic, toxic or polluting school material.
6. Fruit, organic and healthy homemade snacks and drinks instead of industrial sweets.
7. Services and goods from local fair trade, with decent remuneration, excluding children or oppressed groups.